We Will Remain Open to Assist the Residents in Our Community that Need Our Essential Services
Dear Valued Customers and We Care Club Members,
We will remain open to assist the residents in our communities that need our Essential Services. (888) 892-5991
All We Care Team Members are committed to being available and of service to our customers and community. We continue to implement preventive measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our own health and hygiene protocols. All our offices and staff have high standards of cleanliness, which assists with illness prevention.
We employ rigorous standards and sanitation procedures to ensure everyone’s continued safety and wellness, including:
- Extensive and ongoing training for team members on maintaining a safe and hygienic workplace and environment for customers;
- Specified intervals for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas throughout the day;
- Numerous and accessible supplies of masks, protective gloves, and hand sanitizer;
- Daily and frequent sanitation procedures for personal care and public interaction;
- Daily and frequent cleaning of personal spaces and vehicles;
- Sanitizer, masks and floor savers for our technicians;
- Products that have been proven through independent lab testing to reduce pathogens similar to COVID-19 in residential and commercial applications;
- Our own CARE Aire air purification products installed at our headquarters
Our Executive team is communicating with our team members about illness prevention; this includes guidance issued by the CDC. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs. The CDC provides more detailed coronavirus information on its website at www.cdc.gov.
As always, we maintain close relationships with local, state, national and international public health authorities. We take their guidance when additional preventive measures are deemed necessary.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in We Care.