High-Quliaty Air Conditioning Maintenance for Murrieta, Orange County and The Surrounding Areas
When was the last time your took your car in for a check-up? What about your air conditioner? Remembering to have your A/C system serviced might be pretty low on your priority list, and we understand. However, having reliable cooling during the hot Southern California summers is something that we take for granted. Without regular maintenance, your air conditioner can fall victim to wear and tear, dust build-up, and other issues that could be easily prevented by having a skilled technician take a look once a year.
Our team of experienced cooling technicians know exactly how to keep your A/C running just the way it should, and are familiar with all makes and models of the major brands. No matter what type of air conditioner you use, we can provide you with a comprehensive inspection and cleaning. We’ll take our time to conduct a detailed review of the various parts and component in your air conditioner, cleaning out the grime and looking for any issues that could cause you trouble down the line.
After our inspection, we’ll let you know just what’s going on “under the hood” so you won’t have any surprise repairs sneak up on you during the hottest summer months. In most cases, any minor repairs or filter changes can be performed during the same visit. You’ll have the confidence that your home will be perfectly cooled for the foreseeable future, and after a thorough cleaning, you’ll enjoy the benefit of increased efficiency and air flow. This can even lead to savings on your energy bill due to increased efficiency!
Our team wants to help you keep your air conditioning system running right so you can depend on having a properly cooled home for the Southern California weather! Here are some basic tips and a few additional benefits that are derived from routine maintenance.
- Reset dampers for air conditioning at the start of the cooling season.
- Make sure all outlets and returns are free from obstructions and duct.
- Clean and/or replace air filters monthly.
- Check to make sure the condensate drain is draining freely. If there is an overflow pan under the unit, be sure the pan is clean and the condensate drain open. If your unit has a condensate pump, keep it clean and working.
- Find a comfortable setting above 78 degrees F and don’t change it. Consider installing a programmable or set-back thermostat.
- Make sure all ducts are insulated.
- Minimize heat gain and hot air infiltration by providing adequate attic insulation and weather-stripping at windows and doors.
- Make sure there is adequate attic ventilation.
- Never operate a house air conditioning system when the outside temperature is below 60 degrees F.
- Please keep in mind, these tips are only general guidelines. Because each situation is different, please contact We Care if you have questions about any specific issue. We can be reached at (888) 892-5991.
An Annual Servicing Of Your Air Conditioning System is Recommended.
Become a We Care Club Member!
By joining the We Care Club, you’ll receive a value-packed membership that includes our trusted air conditioner maintenance service, discounts, and priority service. Our customers love that we’ll take care of all the work, and can sit back and enjoy a full year of high performance from their A/C system! If you have any questions about our We Care Club, or want to know about the various benefits and perks you’ll get for joining, call our team today!
As you can see, extensive A/C maintenance is performed for a number of reasons. We Care offers a comprehensive 40 point cooling safety check and tune-up when you enroll in the We Care Club. Our highly trained technicians will provide our award winning service, and keep your system operating efficiently – prolonging its life.