CAREAire Air Scrubber
Air Scrubber Installation in Murrietta & The Surrounding Areas
CAREAire’s revolutionary approach to Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) utilizes technology developed for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). Ionic Oxidated technology produces positively and negatively charged air scrubbers that actively seek out, attract, and destroy indoor pollutants and contaminants in the air, and on surfaces – and then eliminates them.
Have a look at some of CAREAire’s features and benefits:
- Proven effective in the air AND on surfaces
- Protects from cold and flu viruses
- Unique total home air cleaning solution
- Conglomerates sub-micron airborne particulates
- Independent laboratory tested technology
- NASA-Developed Technology for use in the space station
- Works 24/7 in every room throughout the home
- Installs in any HVAC system
- Long life warranty: 5yr, power supply, 4yr core, 2yr UV lamp
- Safely and effectively removes viruses, smoke, odors & more!
Works 24/7 in every room throughout the home
Ionic Oxidation technology produces an active cloud of air scrubbers that sweep through the home and seek out indoor contaminants. With CAREAire, Pollutants are safely and effectively destroyed even if they have not passed directly through the Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system!
Unmatched air purification system and cleans surfaces too
Most indoor air purification systems are effective in reducing airborne contaminants. The CAREAire takes the next step in whole house air purification and is proven effective in reducing contaminants on surfaces as well.
Eliminates contaminants wherever they hide
Charged CAREAire ionic scrubbers attract pollutants like a magnet. Even in areas of your home that have reduced air flow, air scrubbers are still able to seek out and eliminate contaminants. This active approach to IAQ is what makes the CAREAire system so effective.
Safely and effectively removes smoke and odors
Smoke, volatile organic compounds (VOC‘s) and odors are some of the toughest indoor pollutants to remove. The special oxidizing powers of the ionic air scrubbers break down these contaminants at their molecular level, throughout the entire home.