Water Purification v. Water Filtration. Which is for you?
Whole-Home residential water filtration and water purification improves your home. We Care Plumbing, Heating, and Air install crystal clean water systems for Southern California homeowners.
How Does We Care Improve Your Home’s Water?
We Care offers excellent options to improve the drinking water at your home. The trick is choosing the right one for yourself and your family. At We Care Plumbing, Heating, and Air we offer:
- Whole-home water purification system installation.
- Purification completely eliminates any/all minerals and impurities from the home’s water.
- Whole-home water filter installation.
- Filtration simply filters out the impurities from your home’s water.
- Reverse Osmosis drinking water system installation.
- Purified drinking water systems needs to be installed for each sink individually.
Different types of clean water solutions.
Whole-home water treatment from We Care Plumbing, Heating, and Air.
This type of residential water treatment cleans every drop of water that enters the home. Multiple stages of treatment ensure crystal clear, excellent tasting, and great smelling water from every source. Although the up-front cost is higher, whole-home water treatment systems have zero maintenance cost and, for the average family, will provide crystal clear water for over ten years.
Whole-home solutions offer many amazing benefits, some of which are often overlooked. Whole-home water purification and filtration provide crystal clear water, reduce residue and build-up near sinks and showers, and eliminate off-color staining from untreated water. You can count on every bit of H20 at the residence being of the highest quality. Since whole home filtration is not “dead water”, like what you would get from purification, filtered water always tastes great!
Point-of-use water treatment from We Care Plumbing, Heating, and Air.
Point-of-use water treatment is extremely convenient and cost effective. Clean water at your fingertips and less waste than using water bottles. Point-of-use installation can be for either water filtration, which filter out only the harmful minerals, or the more extreme water purification solutions like Reverse Osmosis which effectively kill any and all minerals in your water.
Point-of-use systems, such as Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems, initially cost less than other options. Point-of-use water treatment offers a big savings when compared to bottled water, and is very convenient.
Different water filtration methods. (Water purification vs. water filtration).
Water filtration simply filters out the water’s impurities such as:
- man-made pollutants
- sodium hyperchlorite
- undesirable odors
- undesirable taste
- volatile organic contaminants
- Our case for water whole-home water filtration:
- Filtered water is crystal clear, smells and tastes great, and an excellent choice for cooking and gardening. Installing a filtration system for your home is ideal for any family.
- Our case against water filtration:
- You can’t take it with you. Although home-buyers love the addition, the water filtration system is not portable. A silver lining? We’ll be here to install your new system also.
A great way to protect from contaminant in the home’s drinking water is by purifying it. Water purification is the strictest method of treatment. Simply put, by purifying water you effectively kill anything outside of the H20. Is this a good thing? Here is what we know:
- We Care’s case for water purification:
- Purified water is an excellent choice for cooking, drinking, cleaning, and gardening. Purified water is especially helpful in cases where residential tap water is sub-par.
- We Care’s case against water purification:
- It may surprise you that (drinking exclusively) truly purified water will dehydrate you over time. Normal minerals exist in water, and if they’re purified out, it’s a bit unnatural. Entirely pure water in the body will actually pull beneficial nutrients out of the human body’s cells in an attempt to create equilibrium. This means that over time entirely pure water will pull calcium and other good minerals from our bodies.
Residential drinking water has plenty of added minerals and impurities. We Care will be happy to test your tap water and you’ll see for yourself! Some of these impurities are bad for drinking, others create residue build-up, and some are just fine. Purified water is void of any nutrients and contaminants, and is not the best for drinking. However, purified water is great for cooking, cleaning, occasional drinking, and gardening. On the other hand there is filtered water. This type of treatment filters out specifically the unwanted contaminants. We believe that whole-home water filtration is the way to go.