What are the different types of HVAC systems?
An HVAC unit can be a luxurious addition to your home. This system cleanses the air in your environment and offers warm or cool air, catering to the climate needs. You will be able to find a reduction in your utility bills by choosing an efficient HVAC system. Here is a list of the different kinds of HVAC systems, available in the market:
Hybrid Split System
These HVAC units have become the prime choice of people in these days as they help in reducing the utility bills via the electric hybrid systems. This feature sets it apart from other HVAC systems, present in the market.
As a result, with this product, you can switch to electric power from gas power and vice versa. This type of system makes use of thermostats and traditional ducts. A Hybrid Split System provides better comfort in a milder climate and is ideal for conserving energy.
Heating and Cooling Split Systems
Heating and Cooling Split Systems are the most common kind of HVAC systems available on the market. As the name indicates, it is primarily split between the two prime units, one for cooling and the other for heating.
Although, Heating and Cooling Split Systems consist of both outdoor and indoor units, and you can recognize them easily. These kinds of HVAC units are known to make use of the cooling system that utilizes coils, compressors, refrigerant for cooling the air along with a fan for blowing the hot air out.
The Heating and Cooling Split system boasts about:
- a heater, which is present in the basement
- An evaporator or fan disperses it for circulation of air
- A regular thermostat for temperature
Packaged Heating and Air
The Packaged Heating and Air system happen to be a heating and air unit. It is stored inside the house and is preferable kept on the top floor storage or attic. Also, you can use this system for both heating and cooling your home. It is compact and is an ideal choice for smaller houses or spaces.
The Packaged Heating and Air System are:
- highly efficient and effective
- used primarily in those warmer climates as this heating system does not have high power
For routine maintenance of these units, choose an AC Repair in Inland Empire services.
A Mini-Split system is also referred to as a duct-free system.
A Mini- Split System:
- Offer better and independent control
- Considered to be the perfect addition for the new addition in your home like the additional buildings, garages, etc
- Installing this unit is easy as it allows control of the unit independently
- Are an ideal option for those service businesses like venues, hotels, etc.
- Useful in conserving energy
It is recommended to opt for air conditioning service in Inland Empire regularly to ensure its optimum performance.
To wrap up, you can find a plethora of HVAC units in the market. As you opt for air conditioning repair in Inland Empire services, you can ensure clean air and savings on your electricity bills.