Comprehensive Air Conditioning Tune-up in Murrieta and The Surrounding Areas
Maintaining your home’s Air Conditioning System is of paramount importance to its longevity.
- Make sure all supply and return ducts are free from obstructions and duct.
- Reset dampers for air conditioning at the start of the cooling season.
- Clean and/or replace air filters monthly.
- Check to make sure the condensate drain is draining freely. If there is an overflow pan under the unit, be sure the pan is clean and the condensate drain open. If your unit has a condensate pump, keep it clean and working.
- Find a comfortable setting above 78 degrees and don’t change it. Consider installing a programmable or set-back thermostat.
- Make sure all ducts are insulated.
- Minimize heat gain and hot air infiltration by providing adequate attic insulation and weather-stripping at windows and doors.
- Make sure there is adequate attic ventilation.
- Never operate a house air conditioning system when the outside temperature is below 60 degrees F.
- Please keep in mind, these tips are only general guidelines. Because each situation is different, please contact We Care if you have questions about any specific issue. We can be reached at 888.971.3221.
Over time, your A/C system will earn wear and tear from normal usage, and things like dust build-up will make your equipment less efficient. Much like your car, your cooling equipment needs regular attention from a service professional for preventative cleaning and to check on the various components for any signs of trouble. Our experienced cooling technicians will give your air conditioner the treatment it needs to keep operating at the highest levels to keep you cool when you need it most. From cleaning out dirt and dust to performing a comprehensive inspection of all of the intricate parts to your advanced cooling equipment, our experience means we know what to look for, and what to do about our findings.
After our inspection, we’ll provide you with valuable information, detailing our findings and giving you advice about any action to take in order to avoid any downtime down the line. Any major issues will be immediately brought to your attention, and smaller issues found are often resolved in the same visit! By having routine maintenance on your A/C system, you’ll give yourself peace of mind that when the summer temperatures rise, your cooling equipment will be ready to meet the demands of the heat. Our team is standing by to make sure you stay cool all year long!
As you can see, extensive A/C maintenance is performed for a number of reasons. We Care offers a comprehensive 40 point cooling safety check and air conditioning tune-up when you enroll in the We Care Club. Our highly trained technicians will provide our award-winning service, and keep your system operating efficiently – prolonging its life and giving you confidence in having comfort in your home no matter what the weather brings. Maintaining your cooling system can be easy to forget in the business of life. When you join the We Care Club, we take care of it all for you, keeping track of when you’re in need of maintenance to make sure you can rely on having a safe, cool home during the hottest months of the year.
We’re happy to explain further and simplify the process of joining our extremely cost-effective We Care Club.
Contact Us Today To Schedule an AC Tune-Up
Please fill out the form on our contact page to receive answers to specific questions, or request service. Additionally, we can be reached by phone at 888.971.3221.
Take a look at the Specials & Rebates provided by We Care!
We Care happily provides you with deals and offers for exceptional services and products to make sure you are getting a great price for the best AC service that Southern California has to offer!